Garbe Institutional Capital (GAIN Capital) specialises in the management of institutional real estate products. Through our fast-growing and pan-European platform with offices in Hamburg, Frankfurt am Main, Cologne, Amsterdam, Prague, Milan, Madrid, Paris and London, we currently manage over 600 million euros in the residential, office and retail asset classes.
WHAT TASKS AWAIT YOU?
- Assisting in the analysis of pan-European residential and commercial real estate markets and in the data-driven assessment of investment opportunities
- Supporting the preparation of market and location analyses (macro-/micro-analyses) for institutional (real estate) investments
- Supporting the maintenance and structural processing as well as the evaluation of market information
- Preparation of internal and external presentations
- Close cooperation with the entire Investment Management team
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
- You are interested in European real estate and investment markets and have gained initial knowledge of their analysis
- You are currently completing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, economics, industrial engineering, geography or a comparable course of study (ideally with a focus on real estate economics or finance) and can demonstrate very good achievements
- You have been able to gain first internships or working student activities with institutional real estate managers, valuation and consulting firms or Big4 companies
- You have good user skills in the MS Office package (especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Teams) and have gained initial experience in the use of MS Power BI and other data analysis and visualisation software
- You enjoy working in an international team and have good communication and analytical skills
- You have a high degree of initiative and sense of responsibility, are goal-oriented and solution-oriented
- You have a very good level of written and spoken German and English, a confident manner and binding communication
- Good working atmosphere with start-up culture, highly motivated team
- International working environment
- Independent and autonomous work
- Flat hierarchies
- Modern workplace in Hamburg’s HafenCity or at Frankfurt’s Opernplatz with flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
We are looking forward to receiving your application including cover letter, CV and relevant references as well as your next possible starting date to Beate Sonnet-Reinecker: firstname.lastname@example.org.